The homies at Broken Cool wrote this funny, albeit true, post on how to get a rapper to ReTweet/Tweet you. Try ‘em all out. From personal experience, being a hot girl also works…
1. TELL THE RAPPER THEY ARE STILL THE BEST
2. COMPLIMENT THE RAPPER ON THEIR LOOKS
3. COMPLAIN THAT THE RAPPER NEVER TWEETS YOU BACK
4. TELL THEM YOU BOUGHT THEIR NEW ALBUM…EVEN BETTER, TELL THEM YOU BOUGHT MORE THAN ONE COPY
5. TWEET THE RAPPER AND TELL THEM THEIR NEW SONG IS “AMAZING”…EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE KNOWS IT SUCKS
6. TELL THE RAPPER YOU ARE PLAYING THEIR SONG OR MIXTAPE…LIKE RIGHT NOW!
7. BE WILLING TO PIMP YOURSELF OUT TO THE RAPPER FOR THEIR OWN PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES
8. CLAIM TO BE THE RAPPER’S “BIGGEST FAN”
9. BE FROM EUROPE
10. JUST WRITE SOMETHING WAY OVER THE TOP THAT BORDERS ON COMEDIC
Read more: HERE
The best way to get to my heart is either with obscure Simpsons knowledge or through my tummy. The good folks at Klout Perks must know that. They hooked me up with a Subway gift card around the new Pulled Pork sammich. Friday lunch donezos.
Social networks take note: consumers want incentives! *cough* Foursquare *cough* *cough* Google + *cough*
P.S. Forgive the janky condition of my nails. I need a mani STAT.